Stay Connected To Others During Covid-19
Updated 4/07/2020 at 5:00pm EST
During times of crisis it is critical for our mental and emotional health to stay connected to friends, family, colleagues and others in the community. This is a positive, proactive step that we can all take to support ourselves and those around us. Below are some resources to help you connect with others. Everyone in our community is impacted by the Covid-19 virus so reach out and share what you are experiencing right now. We are all in this together!
Community Advocacy & Engagement
Online & Social Media
Work Together, Stay Connected
- Action Network Letter Drive: Tell Congress to include displaced entertainment workers in relief package
- Call on U.S. Department of Education: Ensure Transparency & Equity in use of COVID-19 Relief Funds
- Letter Drive: Tell Congress to Help Students to Stimulate the Economy
- National Center for Learning Disabilities: Tell Congress to Oppose IDEA Waivers
- Siskin Hospital for Physical Rehabilitation: Create & send artwork to patients
Other Social Media
Reddit's Chattanooga Page - Lots of news and discussion about local issues.
Talk To Someone On The Phone
City of Chattanooga Senior Citizen Virtual Phone Bank -
Other Contact Opportunities